Designed for those looking for an introduction to Agile, this course delves into the Agile mindset and the fundamental underlying values, principles, and practices used on Agile projects, explaining how they work and why.
The course provides a solid foundation for applying Agile to any aspect of work, and your day-to-day while providing practical outcomes that can be immediately put to use.
You will also learn how to use Miro – an online collaboration tool, which has provided significant productivity gains for remote teams all over the world..
- Agile Values & Principles, Mindset and foundational concepts (i.e. Agile Ceremonies)
- Difference between “doing” and “being” Agile
- How to create a focus on Value-Driven Activities
- The Essential Agile Roles
- How to focus on the customer first, pragmatically
- How work “flows” in an Agile team
- How to plan, estimate and report in Agile
5 Key Takeaways
- The background of participating in an agile workplace
- The roles and responsibilities of a typical agile team
- Some tools to facilitate conversation about priorities
- How agile teams cooperate and collaborate to deliver business value
- The important interpersonal skills agile environments encourage and foster
Who should attend?
- Leaders and Team members starting out in agile projects
- Project managers entering the agile environment
- Managers of teams involved in agile development
- Product Owners & Product Managers working with an Agile Team
- Consultants looking for a solid grounding in agile development
Date & Times 4 x 3hr sessions
- 30th Nov 2020 9:30am – 12:30pm SGT (GMT+8)
- 1st Dec 2020 9:30am – 12:30pm SGT (GMT+8)
- 2nd Dec 2020 9:30am – 12:30pm SGT (GMT+8)
- 3rd Dec 2020 9:30am – 12:30pm SGT (GMT+8)
Breaks every hour
PLUS. There will be a technical check-in and Introduction to the tools for 1.5hrs. Time to be scheduled in the week preceding 30th Nov.
Tools used MIRO & ZOOM
Contact us to discuss your needs if you have unique requirements that are not covered by the programs in our training catalog or for inhouse corporate training
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals is co-marketed with R1 Technologies Pte Ltd. & Tribus Agile
Ekipa Malaysia (Ekipa Consultancy Sdn Bhd) is a HRDF registered training provider. Companies interested to take advantage of any HRDF scheme is advised to check their eligibility with HRDF prior to enrolling into the programme.