Ekipa Consultancy provides an extensive range of training programs. Most of our programs are available in both live classroom and interactive online formats.
We are happy to customise our standard training programs to support the specific needs of your organisation.
Contact us to discuss your needs if you have unique requirements that are not covered by the programs in our training catalog.
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
This course is for those individuals and teams starting out on their Agile journey. Agile Fundamentals emphasizes starting with an Agile mindset, not a single methodology or framework.
In order to succeed with agile approaches, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” ICAgile’s fundamentals learning outcomes delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of the agile movement, the Agile Manifesto, the Agile Principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Course participants come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
- 2 Days (f2f) / 4 half days live online sessions
- To embed a deep appreciation of the Agile values and principles
- Understand the Agile mindset and foundational concepts
- Understand why Agile is different and how it drives value into the organisation
- Spot the difference being ‘doing Agile’ and ‘being Agile’
- Building and contributing to a culture of collaboration
- The nature and rhythm of the self-organising team
- Recalibrate thinking towards value-driven development
- Understand the Agile roles
- How to ensure customer/ user involvement
- How work flows in Agile
- The benefits of the empirical method (inspect and adapt)
- How to plan, estimate and report in Agile
- Leaders and managers transitioning to an Agile environment
- Team members starting out in Agile projects (including product managers and product owners, project managers, programme managers)
- Managers of teams involved in Agile development
- Those leading and contributing to digital transformation using an Agile approach
- Instructor-led, face to face, with facilitation of content, discussions and case study exercises
Optimum class size
- 12 to 24 participants
- Live Online Training – Starting 30th November 2020 FInd out more
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals is co-marketed with Tribus Agile.