Ekipa Consultancy provides an extensive range of training programs. Most of our programs are available in both live classroom and interactive online formats.
We are happy to customise our standard training programs to support the specific needs of your organisation.
Contact us to discuss your needs if you have unique requirements that are not covered by the programs in our training catalog.
Agile and Scrum Applied
This entry-level program introduces Agile principles and practices, as they apply to product development, in an interactive, highly experiential format. It will enable you to understand and realise the benefits of adopting the popular Scrum framework for developing digital products, including, but not limited to software applications.
- 2 Days
- Understand Agile principles and the practices of popular Agile frameworks
- Identify the benefits of adopting an Agile framework compared with a traditional (Waterfall) methodology
- An awareness of the challenges of using Agile frameworks
- Understand various methods of creating a product vision
- Develop a product backlog and product roadmap
- Identify, prioritise and elaborate user stories from the product backlog items
- Apply relative and absolute estimating techniques
- Create a release plan and a burndown chart for the product
- Understand the roles of Scrum: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Team members
- Perform Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- (Optional) Prepare for the Professional Scrum Master Level 1 Certification
- Agile team members
- Team leaders (Scrum Masters)
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- Subject Matter Experts
- Other Stakeholders
- Instructor-led, face to face, (or interactive online) with facilitation of content, discussions and case study exercises
Optimum class size
- 12 to 24 participants