Ekipa Consultancy provides an extensive range of training programs. Most of our programs are available in both live classroom and interactive online formats.
We are happy to customise our standard training programs to support the specific needs of your organisation.
Contact us to discuss your needs if you have unique requirements that are not covered by the programs in our training catalog.
Agile & Kanban Applied
This entry-level program introduces Agile principles and practices that can easily be applied to “business-as-usual” operational work, in an interactive, highly experiential format. It will enable you to understand the differences between planning and doing work using iterative methods vs continuous methods. You will also be able to realise the benefits of adopting the popular Kanban framework over traditional methodologies, for visualising, managing and improving processes and identifying value streams within your organisation.
- 2 Days
- Understand Agile principles and the practices of popular Agile frameworks
- Identify the benefits of adopting an Agile framework compared with traditional methodologies
- Apply selection criteria to choose the most suitable agile framework, based on the nature of your work
- An awareness of the challenges of using Agile frameworks
- Understand and apply the four principles of Kanban
- Practice building Kanban boards to visualise processes
- Identify and apply improvements to processes
- Understand and apply lean thinking to your processes
- Understand and practice Agile rituals such as Stand-ups, retrospectives and planning
- (Optional) Prepare for, and obtain the Approved Kanban Professional (™) Certification
- Team members
- Team leaders
- Other stakeholders/participants in the value stream
- Instructor-led, face to face, (or interactive online) with facilitation of content, discussions and case study exercises
Optimum class size
- 12 to 24 participants